The workshop help in Galway, Ireland, on December 12-13 2019 aims at training current and potential users of the Copernicus Marine Services ocean products for the European North West shelf. We anticipate users from various fields including aquaculture, fisheries and marine energy.
By the end of this training event you will be able to:
- Describe the potential value of using Copernicus marine products
- Identify relevant Copernicus marine products that would be appropriate for you to use.
- Navigate the Copernicus marine product catalogue.
- Confidently use appropriate tools and products from the catalogue.
- Input into the future design and development of Copernicus marine service tools and products
Registration and additional information can be found at this link!